For overlock sewing of a variety of materials (knits, wovens, vinyls)
With: Fully Automatic Lubrication, Adjustable Differential Feed,
Stitch Regulator, Fabric Edge Trimmer, Swing-arm Guide
Mock Safety Stitch – suitable for seaming sides and joining front and side panels on ladies’ swim suits and childrens’ play pants; closing sides on ladies’ panties; setting sleeves on ladies’ uniform dresses and knitted sport shirts; sewing cuffs to sleeves and attaching pocket pieces to front and back on ladies’ robes; setting body lining on men’s raincoats, etc. Equipped to handle medium to heavy weight materials and designed for sewing stretchable materials or fabrics which need elasticity in stitching.
- Speed, Max. up to 5500 s.p.m.
- Direct Drive: Motor inside machine – No drive belt!
• Controller module fits underneath table that connects to direct drive motor and has connection to treadle
• Fully automatic lubrication with visual flow controls
• External cooling of oil supply
• Fabric edge trimmer
• Adjustable Differential feed
• Stitch regulator
• Standard type DC-27 needles
• Reduced noise and vibration when operating at high speeds
• Swing-arm guide
|Number of Needles||1 (Single)|
|Standard or Full Function||Standard Functions|
|Speed, Max (S.P.M.)||7,000|
|Max Stitch Length||3.8 mm|
|Presser Foot Lift||5.5 mm|
|Needle Used||DC x 27 size 11|
|Overedging Stitch Width||4 mm|
|Stitch Ratio||1 : 0.7 ~ 1.7|
|Number of Threads||3|